Lupoli Companies – Lawrence, MA
Lupoli Companies is a multi-channel organization with a large portfolio of brands related to the property development and hospitality industries. This Accountant will work directly with the Controller of Real Estate and be responsible for all aspects of financial record control. Accounting and finance experience within the real estate industry is preferred. Also prefer candidates with experience in both construction and property management. This position is based in Lawrence, MA.
YOUR DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting duties including bank and credit card reconciliations.
Preparation of balance sheet, profit and loss statements and other reports as needed.
Maintain general ledger.
Maintain multiple asset accounts and consolidate as needed.
Summarize current financial status for multiple companies as well as handle intercompany transactions.
Manage payroll through automated system.
Assist in other projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in Accounting or Finance)
- 5-7 years accounting and finance experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks
- Knowledge of RealPage property management software or similar property management software
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Budget, planning and forecasting
- Ability to multi-task and work in a faced-paced, team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Salary based on experience.
Please send resume TO: Shelly Goulet at firstname.lastname@example.org