Office Assistant – Apartment Community
Lupoli Companies – Lawrence, MA
At Lupoli Companies, family means everything and we strive to be a big happy family. We are committed to provide every employee with the ultimate support for successful.
The Lupoli Companies is a vertically integrated owner, operator, and developer of commercial and mixed-use real estate with headquarters in Massachusetts. From adaptive reuse and asset repositioning of historic mill buildings to ground-up construction and comprehensive property management, Lupoli Companies combines proven expertise, a diverse set of capabilities, and a strategic approach to enhance operational performance and productivity. Lupoli Companies has acquired more than 3 million square feet of commercial property within the past five years under the leadership of Sal Lupoli, a nationally recognized CEO who uses a thoughtful approach in creating communities that inspire creativity and encourage collaboration.
Summary: We are in search of a stellar Real Estate Office Assistant. The OFFICE ASSISTANT is responsible for all administrative duties for the on-site leasing/property management office of a 250-unit luxury apartment community, managing the filing, as well as accepting and processing applications in addition to assisting with apartment rental processes if necessary. Also creating work orders for maintenance technicians or building supervisors, scheduling tours for prospective tenants, photocopying lease agreements and forwarding tenant resident concerns to the property manager.
Your duties will include:
- Respond to client request for information, marketing materials, and feedback;
- Manage lead tracking, and follow-up;
- Answer emails, phone calls, and texts;
- Schedule and coordinate calendar;
- Personal Assistance as needed.
- Position requires effective verbal and written communication skills, outstanding multi-tasking, and a team player.
- Ability to work with little direction, maintaining confidentiality and professionalism
- Answer all calls and transfer accordingly
- 2+ years of administrative experience is required.
- Must also be flexible to work every Saturday 8am – 2pm EST.
- Excellent computer and research skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, emailing capabilities.
- Valid driver’s license
- Bachelor degree preferred but not required.
Benefits and Perks: Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plans, free parking, free gym membership and gift cards!!
Please send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org