Lupoli Companies- Lawrence, MA
At Lupoli Companies, family means everything and we strive to be a big happy family. We are committed to provide every employee with great supportive team effort. Our employees work together to build a brighter future.
We are in search of stellar maintenance professionals. The ideal candidate will possess an exceptional customer service, can - do attitude. Proficient in multiple areas of maintenance to include; painting, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, general carpentry, minor repairs, flooring, unit turns, and preventive maintenance through the property. Must be organized, pay attention to detail and understands the importance of - follow thru to completion - in all areas of performance.
This individual will be responsible for general maintenance duties, work orders, tenant calls and other operational/administrative responsibilities
- Knowledge of/familiar with HVAC, electrical, plumbing, other building mechanical systems, preferably
- Perform preventative maintenance duties in accordance with established programs and make recommendations for improvements when required
- Respond to tenant maintenance requests; following through to completion, updating work orders as necessary
- Additional duties will include inspections, vendor coordination and oversight, site safety, and participation in rotating emergency service call coverage
- Maintain open and effective communication with building tenants, property owner, property management team and outside vendors
- 3-5 years’ experience in a commercial building maintenance environment and/or trades
- Technical, vocational or on the job training in carpentry, HVAC, minor electrical and plumbing, light carpentry and routine preventative maintenance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in English both written and verbal
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and Outlook; familiarity with electronic work order and preventative maintenance systems
- A valid driver’s license
Benefits and Perks: Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plans, free parking and free gym membership!
Please send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com