Lupoli Companies – Lawrence, MA
Lupoli Companies is a vertically integrated owner, operator, and developer of commercial and mixed-use real estate with headquarters in Massachusetts. From adaptive reuse and asset repositioning of historic mill buildings to ground-up construction and comprehensive property management, Lupoli Companies combines proven expertise, a diverse set of capabilities, and a strategic approach to enhance operational performance and productivity. Lupoli Companies has acquired more than 3 million square feet of commercial property within the past five years under the leadership of Sal Lupoli, a nationally recognized CEO who uses a thoughtful approach in creating communities that inspire creativity and encourage collaboration.
Summary of Position: Accountant to work directly with the Controller of Real Estate and to be responsible for all aspects of financial record keeping and reporting for multiple companies. Accounting and finance experience within the real estate industry is preferred. Prefer candidates who have experience with both residential and commercial real estate. This position is based in Lawrence, MA.
YOUR DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting duties including bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Manage tenant accounts to ensure they are billed correctly for all rental and additional charges per their lease.
- Preparation of balance sheet, profit and loss statements and other reports as needed
- Maintain general ledger.
- Maintain multiple asset accounts and consolidate as needed.
- Summarize current financial status for multiple companies as well as handle intercompany transactions.
- Manage payroll through automated system.
- Assist with annual budgeting process
- Assist in other projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in Accounting or Finance)
- 3+ years Accounting/Finance Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks
- Strong Organizational Skills and time management
- Budget Planning and Forecasting
- Knowledge of general construction accounting
- Able to work in faced paced environment and able to multi-task
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
Benefits and Perks: Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plans, free parking, free gym membership and gift cards!!
Please send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com