Lupoli Companies – Lawrence, MA
Lupoli Companies is a vertically integrated owner, operator, and developer of commercial and mixed-use real estate with headquarters in Massachusetts. From adaptive reuse and asset repositioning of historic mill buildings to ground-up construction and comprehensive property management, Lupoli Companies combines proven expertise, a diverse set of capabilities, and a strategic approach to enhance operational performance and productivity. Lupoli Companies has acquired more than 3 million square feet of commercial property within the past five years under the leadership of Sal Lupoli, a nationally recognized CEO who uses a thoughtful approach in creating communities that inspire creativity and encourage collaboration.
Summary of Position: We are in search of stellar HVAC professionals. The ideal candidate will possess an exceptional customer service, can - do attitude. Maintains environmental conditions by installing and maintaining heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment. Proficient in multiple areas of maintenance to include; HVAC, electrical, plumbing, building EMS, minor carpentry and other building system maintenance. Must be organized, pay attention to detail and understands the importance of - follow thru to completion - in all areas of performance.
YOUR DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Maintain and repair building HVAC systems to include: compressors, condensers, evaporators, motors, expansion and discharge values, motors, temperature and humidity controls, fans, control panels, switches, fuses, filters, gauges, ducts, piping, tubing, and related components; completes power connections.
- Skilled in performing preventive maintenance and updating records.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Organizes work by studying work orders, diagrams, specifications, drawings, and blueprints; gathering required materials.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- 10-15 years’ experience in a commercial building maintenance environment
- Massachusetts HVAC Licensure
- Technical, vocational or on the job training in HVAC, minor electrical and plumbing, light carpentry and routine preventative maintenance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in English both written and verbal
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and Outlook; familiarity with electronic work order and preventative maintenance systems
- A valid driver’s license
Benefits and Perks: Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plans, free parking, free gym membership and gift cards!!
Please send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com