Lupoli Companies – Lawrence, MA
Lupoli Companies is a vertically integrated owner, operator, and developer of commercial and mixed-use real estate with headquarters in Massachusetts. From adaptive reuse and asset repositioning of historic mill buildings to ground-up construction and comprehensive property management, Lupoli Companies combines proven expertise, a diverse set of capabilities, and a strategic approach to enhance operational performance and productivity. Lupoli Companies has acquired more than 3 million square feet of commercial property within the past five years under the leadership of Sal Lupoli, a nationally recognized CEO who uses a thoughtful approach in creating communities that inspire creativity and encourage collaboration.
Summary of Position: Bookkeeper to work directly for Controller of Real Estate Development Division of company. To be responsible for all aspects of financial record keeping and reporting. Accounting and finance experience within the real estate industry (both residential and commercial) is preferred. This position is based in Lawrence, MA.
YOUR DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of invoices, payment requests and expense reports.
• Work with outside vendors and internal customers to resolve billing and payment issues.
• Process and distribute accounts payable checks.
• Prepare accounts payable reports.
• Receivables management including collections
• Bank deposits
• Work closely with other departments to ensure compliance with all accounting policies and procedures.
• Manage expense reporting/posting process.
• Maintains historical records by filing documents.
• Assist in other projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in Accounting or Finance)
• 3+ years Accounting/Finance Experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks
• Strong Organizational Skills
• Excellent Communication Skills (Written and Oral)
Salary commensurate on experience and skills. Excellent benefits.
Please send resume and salary requirements to Shelly Goulet at: firstname.lastname@example.org.